Lectures, Writings, and Manuscripts collection
Scope and Contents
This collection comprises 41 subgroups of various materials and mediums relating to photography and photographers.
- bulk 1967-2014
- University of Arizona. Center for Creative Photography (Organization)
Language of Materials
Material in English Spanish
Conditions Governing Access
To access materials from this collection, please contact CCP-RefDesk@email.arizona.edu
Conditions Governing Use
Photocopying unpublished material is not allowed without the permission of the author. Other restrictions may apply. See the Archivist for information.
It is the responsibility of the user to obtain permission from the copyright owner (which could be the institution, the creator of the record, the author or his/her transferees, heirs, legates or literary executors) prior to any copyright-protected uses of the collection.
The user agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Arizona Board of Regents, the University of Arizona, Center of Creative Photography, including its officers, employees, and agents, from and against all claims made relating to copyright or other intellectual property infringement
1 Linear Foot
Metadata Rights Declarations
- License: This record is made available under an Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International Creative Commons license.
This collection contains written materials in various formats documenting the lives and careers of photographers as well as subjects relating to the field of photography. Each group of materials is described separately. The collection is active.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Materials acquired from miscellaneous sources.
Finding aid was updated by Tai Huesgen in 2020.
- Lectures, Writings, Manuscripts bulk 1967-2014
- Finding aid created by CCP Archives Staff
- © 2020
- Description rules
- Finding Aid Based On Dacs (Describing Archives: A Content Standard)
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid encoded in English