Portraits of Photographers collection
Scope and Contents
Portraits of photographers, 1872 - 2013, from various sources. The collection includes postcards, transparencies, color, and black-and-white photographs, and snapshots of noted photographers. The collection is still active. Box one contains loose prints that are both accessioned and unaccessioned by a variety of photographers. Box two contains portraits of Arizona photographers in one frame. It was given to the Center for Creative Photography by Terry Etherton in 1991.
- Portraits of Photographers (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
To access materials from this collection, please contact CCP-RefDesk@email.arizona.edu
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the user to obtain permission from the copyright owner (which could be the institution, the creator of the record, the author or his/her transferees, heirs, legates or literary executors) prior to any copyright-protected uses of the collection.
The user agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Arizona Board of Regents, the University of Arizona, Center of Creative Photography, including its officers, employees, and agents, from and against all claims made relating to copyright or other intellectual property infringement
1.5 Linear Feet
Language of Materials
Metadata Rights Declarations
- License: This record is made available under an Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International Creative Commons license.
Portraits of photographers, 1872 - 2013, from various sources. The collection includes postcards, transparencies, color, and black-and-white photographs, and snapshots of noted photographers.
The Collection is arranged into the following series:
- Series 1: Loose prints, accessioned and unaccessioned
- Series 2: Framed portraits of Arizona photographers
Gifts to the Center from a variety of sources beginning in 1976.
Photographs were originally given accession numbers. Later acquisitions were not assigned accession numbers.
- Museum of Modern Art (New York, N.Y.). Department of Film (Organization)
- Group f.64 (Organization)
- Portraits of Photographers collection 1872-2013
- Finding aid created by CCP Archives Staff
- © 2019
- Description rules
- Finding Aid Based On Dacs (Describing Archives: A Content Standard)
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid encoded in English