Book Production Materials collection
Scope and Contents
This collection contains miscellaneous materials documenting the production of books in the electronic/digital imaging era.
- University of Arizona. Center for Creative Photography (Organization)
Language of Materials
Material in English
Conditions Governing Access
To access materials from this collection, please contact CCP-RefDesk@email.arizona.edu
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the user to obtain permission from the copyright owner (which could be the institution, the creator of the record, the author or his/her transferees, heirs, legates or literary executors) prior to any copyright-protected uses of the collection.
The user agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Arizona Board of Regents, the University of Arizona, Center of Creative Photography, including its officers, employees, and agents, from and against all claims made relating to copyright or other intellectual property infringement
1.5 Linear Feet
Metadata Rights Declarations
- License: This record is made available under an Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International Creative Commons license.
This collection contains miscellaneous materials documenting the production of books in the electronic/digital imaging era. The collection is active.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Materials acquired from a variety of different sources. See each file for documentation.
Finding aid updated by Meghan Jordan in June 2016.
- Book Production Materials collection n.d.
- Finding aid created by CCP Archives Staff
- © 2021
- Description rules
- Finding Aid Based On Dacs (Describing Archives: A Content Standard)
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid encoded in English