Photographic Mat collection
This collection contains trimmed mat board from photographs in the Center for Creative Photography print collection. Signatures of artists, titles, and exhibition labels are included.
- University of Arizona. Center for Creative Photography (Organization)
Language of Materials
Material in English
Conditions Governing Access
To access materials from this collection, please contact CCP-RefDesk@email.arizona.edu
Conditions Governing Use
Some restrictions may apply. See the Archivist for information.
It is the responsibility of the user to obtain permission from the copyright owner (which could be the institution, the creator of the record, the author or his/her transferees, heirs, legates or literary executors) prior to any copyright-protected uses of the collection.
The user agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Arizona Board of Regents, the University of Arizona, Center of Creative Photography, including its officers, employees, and agents, from and against all claims made relating to copyright or other intellectual property infringement
1 Linear Foot
Metadata Rights Declarations
- License: This record is made available under an Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International Creative Commons license.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Center for Creative Photography print collection.
The materials found in Subgroup 1 were withdrawn from MISCELLANEOUS SMALL COLLECTIONS (AG 8, Subgroup 49) by Kristi Bradford in June, 1990. The finding aid was updated by Tai Huesgen in December 2020.
- Photographic Mat collection n.d.
- Finding aid created by CCP Archives Staff
- © 2020
- Description rules
- Finding Aid Based On Dacs (Describing Archives: A Content Standard)
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid encoded in English