Ansel Adams Publishing Rights Trust collection
Scope and Contents
The collection contains correspondence between the Trust, individuals and institutions, legal agreements, project files, posthumous exhibitions and publications.
- Ansel Adams Publishing Rights Trust (Organization)
Language of Materials
Material in English
Conditions Governing Access
To access materials from this collection, please contact CCP-RefDesk@email.arizona.edu
Permission to read letters and agreements written within the past twenty-five years must be obtained from the Ansel Adams Publishing Rights Trust.
Conditions Governing Use
The Ansel Adams Publishing Rights Trust holds copyright to all works by Ansel Adams.
The Ansel Adams Publishing Rights Trust manages copyright for works by Ansel Adams.
Metadata Rights Declarations
- License: This record is made available under an Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International Creative Commons license.
Correspondence, exhibition materials, publications, book project files, and legal agreements of the Ansel Adams Publishing Rights Trust, 1974-2003, that document the business of the Trust. The bulk of the materials date from 1985. This collection is partially processed.
The Collection is arranged into the following series:
Series 1: Correspondence/Project files, undated, 1965, 1975-2004
- Subseries 1: Correspondence/Project files, Alphabetical
- Subseries 2: "Alpha Files"
- Subseries 3: Center for Creative Photography correspondence
Series 2: General Business files, undated, 1977-2000
Series 3: Corbis Publishing, undated, 1990, 1994-2000
Series 4: Little Brown, undated, 1978-2003
Series 5: Miscellaneous museum sets, 1977-1999
Series 6: Posthumous Exhibitions, 1985-
Series 7: Various exhibitions, 150 years of photography, 1989
Series 8: Ansel Adams at 100 project files, undated, 1997-2003
- Subseries 1: Exhibition files
- Subseries 2: Publication files
- Subseries 3: Press files
Series 9: Friends of Photography, undated, 1986-2002
Series 10: Mural Project, 1979-1990
Series 11: Publishing Project files, undated, 1974-2007
Series 12: Publications, undated, 1982-2015
Series 13: Illustrative Materials, undated, 2006
Appendix A: Poster Inventory
This collection began as a gift from the Ansel Adams Publishing Rights Trust in 2004.
This collection is partially processed. Contact Archivist for details.
- Ansel Adams Publishing Rights Trust, 1974-2003
- Finding aid created by CCP Archives Staff
- © 2019
- Description rules
- Finding Aid Based On Dacs (Describing Archives: A Content Standard)
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid encoded in English