Fraenkel Gallery collection
Scope and Contents
The Fraenkel Gallery Collection consists of a list of exhibitions held at the Fraenkel Gallery from September 1979 to August 1996.
- Fraenkel Gallery (Organization)
Language of Materials
Material in English
Conditions Governing Access
To access materials from this collection, please contact CCP-RefDesk@email.arizona.edu
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the user to obtain permission from the copyright owner (which could be the institution, the creator of the record, the author or his/her transferees, heirs, legates or literary executors) prior to any copyright-protected uses of the collection.
The user agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Arizona Board of Regents, the University of Arizona, Center of Creative Photography, including its officers, employees, and agents, from and against all claims made relating to copyright or other intellectual property infringement
The Fraenkel Gallery was founded in 1979 by Jeffrey Fraenkel. It is located in San Francisco, California and consists of three exhibition spaces. The gallery represents an assortment of 19th-century and contemporary photographers and multiple estates.
1 Box (1 linear foot)
Metadata Rights Declarations
- License: This record is made available under an Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International Creative Commons license.
Materials related to the exhibition history of Fraenkel Gallery, San Francisco.
The Collection is arranged into the following series:
- Series 1: Exhibition history (Box 1)
Gift of Frish Brandt, Fraenkel Gallery, 1997.
- Fraenkel Gallery
- San Francisco
Finding aid updated by Meghan Jordan in May 2016.
- Fraenkel Gallery Collection 1979-1996
- Finding aid created by CCP Archives staff
- © 2016
- Description rules
- Finding Aid Based On Dacs (Describing Archives: A Content Standard)
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid encoded in English .