Center for Creative Photography Archives
Welcome to CCP’s ArchivesSpace site! Here, you can search an online database of finding aids for access to CCP’s unique archival collections.
Search The Archives:
Searching the ArchivesThere are over 8 million objects in CCP's archival collections, including photographic materials, letters, manuscripts, publications, oral histories, audiovisual recordings, unique artifacts, and so much more. This database of finding aids describe the creation, content, context, and arrangement of the archival collection materials, which enable users to identify and request materials relevant to their research. Please note that collections are non-circulating and must be used in CCP’s Laura Volkerding Study Center. Some collection materials may require advance notice for retrieval, such as negatives in frozen storage.
Basic search tips:
- Enter names, terms, or keywords in the search bar above to begin.
- Searches are not case sensitive.
- Select the 'Collections' tab to see an alphabetical list of CCP's archival collections.
Other Collection Resources
- To find rare books and publications, search the University of Arizona Library catalog
- To access digitized images from the Fine Print Collection, search the online gallery
- To access digitized recordings, please visit CCP's online media database